This scarf is traditionally hand-loomed and texture is added with an intricate stripe pattern. It is large enough to be used as a wrap and the neutral tones go with everything so it makes the perfect travel accessory!
- Material: 100% Organic Cotton
- Measurements: L 68" x W 31" + Hand knotted fringe
- Handmade with love in Cambodia
- Care: Hand wash cold
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
Located in rural Takeo Province, Cambodia is a sustainable weaving cooperative who believe that social entrepreneurship empowers people and the community. They identify aspiring entrepreneurs and invest in them by sharing knowledge through mentorship and training and provide interest free seed capital to help establish sustainable micro businesses. The successful entrepreneurs then become the catalyst of change by becoming mentors themselves and inspiring other community members. Entrepreneurs take responsibility for their future, help alleviate poverty and improve the life of their families and community. This creates a ripple effect of sustainable, scalable positive impact, one village at a time.
Origin: United States
1-2 business days
Discounted shipping for 2 or more items. Shipping rates are instantly calculated in the cart.
- United States: 4-7 business days, around $7.00 USD per item
- Worldwide: 15-21 business days, around $22.00 USD per item
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note items must be returned in original condition. Items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.