|Skirt Length||Knee Length|
|Back Details||Button-down, Zipper-up|
|Embellishments||Ribbon / Bow, Appliques, Lace|
|Season||Spring, Fall, Summer|
Children Dress Sizes
Sizes for child dresses, e.g. flower girl dress, junior bridesmaid dress, first communion dress, girl's pageant dress, kid's formal dress, teen dress, toddler dress, baby girl dress, etc.
Knee Length Size Chart
- 1T --- Chest = 20 inches, Waist = 19 inches, Hollow to knee = 20.5 inches
- 2T --- Chest = 21 inches, Waist = 20 inches, Hollow to knee = 21.5 inches
- 3T --- Chest = 22 inches, Waist = 21 inches, Hollow to knee = 23 inches
- 4T --- Chest = 23 inches, Waist = 22 inches, Hollow to knee = 25 inches
- 5T --- Chest = 24 inches, Waist = 23 inches, Hollow to knee = 26 inches
- 6T --- Chest = 25 inches, Waist = 24 inches, Hollow to knee = 26.5 inches
- 7T --- Chest = 26 inches, Waist = 25 inches, Hollow to knee = 27 inches
- 8T --- Chest = 27 inches, Waist = 26 inches, Hollow to knee = 27.5 inches
- 9T --- Chest = 28 inches, Waist = 27 inches, Hollow to knee = 28.5 inches
- 10T --- Chest = 29 inches, Waist = 28 inches, Hollow to knee = 30.5 inches
Tea Length Size Chart
- 1T --- Chest = 20 inches, Waist = 19 inches, Hollow to mid-calf = 25 inches
- 2T --- Chest = 21 inches, Waist = 20 inches, Hollow to mid-calf = 27 inches
- 3T --- Chest = 22 inches, Waist = 21 inches, Hollow to mid-calf = 28 inches
- 4T --- Chest = 23 inches, Waist = 22 inches, Hollow to mid-calf = 29 inches
- 5T --- Chest = 24 inches, Waist = 23 inches, Hollow to mid-calf = 32 inches
- 6T --- Chest = 25 inches, Waist = 24 inches, Hollow to mid-calf = 33 inches
- 7T --- Chest = 26 inches, Waist = 25 inches, Hollow to mid-calf = 33.5 inches
- 8T --- Chest = 27 inches, Waist = 26 inches, Hollow to mid-calf = 34.5 inches
- 9T --- Chest = 28 inches, Waist = 27 inches, Hollow to mid-calf = 35 inches
- 10T --- Chest = 29 inches, Waist = 28 inches, Hollow to mid-calf = 37.5 inches
Grown-up Dress Sizes
Sizes for adult dresses, e.g. wedding gown / bridal dress, bridesmaid dress, maid of honor dress, prom dress, formal dress, cocktail dress, party dress, evening dress / gown, etc.
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Plus Size (US)||14W||16W||18W||20W||22W||24W||26W|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
- Find someone else to do the measurement for you because of the inaccuracy of self-measuring.
- Better yet, find a qualified seamstress to do it.
- Don't measure with other dresses on, but only with the undergarments that you would wear with the dress you are buying here.
- We would leave room for additional tailoring where possible depending on the dress (8cm - 13cm (3.15 inch - 5.12 inch)).
Due to different lighting and monitor / display capabilities, the color you see from computer may probably be slightly different from that of the item you receive. The actual color should be the color of the item you receive. Common fabrics: Satin, Chiffon, Taffeta, Organza, Matte Satin, Elastic Woven Satin, and Silk Like Satin.
This is not your bra size, when measuring you must wear a bra. Relax your arms down at the sides. Take the tape across the fullest part of your bust and around your back.
This is the natural waistline, which is also the smallest part of your waist. Typically it's about an inch above your belly button.
Please measure the widest part of your hips, across the hipbone, which is approximately 7 inches below the natural waistline. This measurement is not needed for full gowns.
Hollow to Floor
This is the length from your hollow (the hollow just under your neck) to your heels. Barefooted, stand upright with your feet close together when measuring.
Start the tape in your armpit and measure your straight arm to the wrist.
Relax your arm and measure around the fullest part of the upper arm.
Depending on your destination, we use USPS, DHL, UPS, or EMS for fast and trackable delivery.
Locations We Ship To
We ship to over 200 countries and regions worldwide. Some of our most popular destinations are United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, France, and Australia.
Wedding Dresses / Flower Girl Dresses
Receiving time (Time needed for you to receive the order after payment) = Tailoring time (around 13-15 working days) + shipping time (around 3-8 working days)
Wedding Party Dresses, Formal Dresses & Special Occasion Dresses
Returns and Cancellations
At Princessly, we take your satisfaction seriously. Your returns are easy.
When your order arrives, we strongly recommend that you immediately check the items and make sure the dresses have been made to your order specifications. Try on the dresses as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing them.
If you are returning or replacing dresses or accessories, please make sure they are in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
Make sure you read the Return Policy for this item.
Make sure you read the Cancellation Policy for this item.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if my dress is not available?
If your dress is not in stock and for some reason we cannot make it, we will notify you and provide you with alternative options or you can cancel your order and get a full refund.
What if I want a dress in a color that is not listed?
The colors we list on the product details page are the only colors in which the dress is available.
Can I see the dress in other colors?
We have only certain colors for demo dresses so we may not be able to provide you pictures of dresses in your desired color.
Do you rent dresses?
Sorry we do not rent dresses.
Why is my order still processing?
Orders take 24-72 business hours to be determined with a ship date.
Can I get a dress with extra length?
Please email or call us with style number and we would get back to you. Some designer dresses can be made with extra length.
Why can I no longer find the dress that I found before?
Once an item reaches zero in stock and the manufacturer no longer produces it, it is removed from our website inventory thus no longer showing up in search results.
Who pays for the customs duty?
Customs duty are on buyer. For example, if you are buying from European countries like CA, UK, or FR, you will be responsible for paying any customs tariff applicable. Please understand this before you purchase from Princessly.