Whether you’re looking for a laid-back boutique, an affordable or an extravagant designer gown, Phoenix is the perfect place for it. This America’s fifth most populated city is rich with art and culture, resorts, attractions, and has some of the best wedding dress shopping on the planet, all surrounded by beautiful desert scenery. So whether you’re based there, or living a bit further afield in the U.S., it’s certainly worth planning a shopping trip.
Take a sneak peek at our new collection of wedding dresses which offers something for every type of bride. Traditional, classic, modern or lace dresses.
To help you a bit, we rounded up the best bridal boutiques in Phoenix, with the most beautiful gowns, bridesmaids dresses and flower girl dresses.
Almond Tree Wedding Boutique
Address: 5415 E High St #137, Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Phone: + 1 480-342-9784
- Website: https://www.almondtreeweddings.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlmondTreeWeddingBoutique/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/almondtreeweddings/
One of the few bridal boutiques where brides can find their perfect wedding dress and take it home right away! They have an amazing selection of wedding gowns for every style, shape and budget. Almond Tree also has a consignment program that accepts wedding gowns, veils, jewelry, and other accessories.
Don’t Box it Bridals
Address: 14848 N Cave Creek Rd #20, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Phone: +1 602-802-2772
- Website: https://www.dontboxit.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dontboxit
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dontboxit/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dontboxit
Located in Phoenix, Arizona, Don’t Box it Bridals is a one-stop shop. They have a large selection of bridal gowns and flower girl dresses, as well as bridal accessories, which includes veils, jewelry, tiaras and much more.
Address: 1010 E Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85034
- Phone: +1 602-253-2171
- Website: https://azbride.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/AZTECABRIDES/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aztecabridal/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/azbride
Founded in 1956, Azteca Bridal is one of the oldest bridal shops in Phoenix. Located in the heart of Downtown, Azteca Bridal has a wide selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, tuxedos and mother of the bride attire. They also have an amazing selection of bridal accessories, such as belts, veils, jewelry and headpieces.
Alis Fashion Design
Address: 6533 N 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85013
- Phone: +1 602-529-4429
- Website: http://www.alisfashion.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlisFashionDesign
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/alisfashionlana
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alisfashiondesign/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/alisfashion/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AlisFashionDesign
If you are looking for a sophisticated, one of a kind gown, this is the perfect place for you. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, designer Lana Gerimovich’s bridal showroom is filled with jaw-dropping designs. Alis Fashion Design specializes in custom made dresses, wedding gowns, evening gowns and modest attire with services of bridal alterations and tailoring for women and men.
Address: 17423 N 25th Ave #1, Phoenix, AZ 85023
- Phone: +1 602-749-1207
- Website: https://kairasbridal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kairas-Bridal-Tuxedo-189408779749/
Kaira’s Bridal is a full-service, family-owned boutique, established in 1990. They have a large collection of wedding gowns, modest gowns, destination gowns, tuxedos, and accessories. Kaira’s Bridal has a wide range of pricing from clearance gowns, which can be up to 80% off and start at $199.00, to couture gowns, which are more expensive.
Address: 19 S Morris, Mesa, AZ 85210, USA
- Website: https://www.neuebride.com/
- Phone: +1 623-850-8312
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neuebride/
A beautiful boutique for modern brides. If you love alternative designers, this is a salon for you. Neue Bride opened in 2018. when a graphic designer decided to get into bridal business. Planning her wedding, she saw that there are a lot of designers with beautiful dress designs, but they haven’t had a chance of showcasing their work and put it in sale. Salon offers various styles of dresses; from modern and minimal, to luxury or bohemian. Picking out your dream dress will be a beautiful task in store’s intimate and private setting. Our favorite is Bea dress from Truvelle. It has bare back and subtle neckline decorated with lace, really fresh design that left us speechless.
Ivory Row Bridal
Address: 2470 West Happy Valley Rd #1191 Phoenix, AZ 85085
- Website: http://www.ivoryrowbridal.net/
- Phone: (623) 328-9180
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ivoryrowbridal/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ivoryrowbridal/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ivoryrowbridal/
Ivory Row Bridal is a boutique with intimate and calm atmosphere. Having a big selection of designers is something that future brides prefer, and this store is no different. You can find designers like MAggie Sottero, Tara Keely, Lillian West, and many more whose dresses that will amaze you. Along with dresses, you can also find accessories like jewelry, hair accessories, veils and belts.
Address: 803 N 7th St Suite B Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Website: http://www.luvbridal.com/
- Phone: 480-237-4390
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luvbridal/
- Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/luvbridal/
Luv Bridal can be found in Phoenix, Denver, San Diego and Los Angeles. Salon also offers a wide selection of designer dresses, and accessories too. To make sure that you pick out your dream dress, store’s helpful stylists will assists you, so you walk out happy and satisfied. Prices may shock you, but in a good way, because is Luv Bridal has some of the most reasonable prices that we could find. Beautiful dresses made from quality materials, lace, satin and silk, with added embroidered parts or added pearls are designed to flatter every figure. The one that really took our breath away was a two piece dress. Modern and bohemian in beautiful ivory color with addition of lace. You can find her under the name Madi Lane ML9517-SAGE.
La moda bridal
Address: 2031North 16th Street Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Phone: 602-272-0254
- Website: https://www.lamodabridal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/La-Moda-Bridal-573742379315260/
La Moda Bridal salon, along with wedding dresses, offers dresses for special occasions. You will love them not just for their wide selection, but because of the reasonable prices, too. Because of that, you can bring your bridesmaids and newlywed’s moms so they could pick out their dresses for your big day as well.
Address: 3315 W. Peoria Ave Phoenix, AZ 85029
- Website: http://avancybridal.com/
- Phone: (623) 414-8003
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/avancybridal/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/avancybridal/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/avancybridal/
If you’re looking for an amazing shopping experience, why not go to Avancy Bridal. You can bring 5 of your favorite people with you, and prices of dresses will fit almost every budget. On average, brides will spend about 1500$ on their dresses in Avancy Bridal. Don’t forget that you have to make a reservation for fitting. Some of designers that Avancy offers are: Crystal design, Lillian West, Maggie Sottero, and many more. You can also find accessories designers like Jasmine and En Vouge Bridal Accessories.
Have you seen our new collection of V- neckline wedding dresses? If not, check it out here.