San Diego County, California’s second largest city, encompasses 18 incorporated cites and numerous other charming neighborhoods. Renowned for its idyllic climate and 70 miles of pristine beaches, San Diego is also worth for planning a wedding dress shopping trip. Whether you envision yourself walking down the aisle in traditional white dress or two-piece silk suit, there is a bridal boutique ready to cater to every style, body shape and budget.
Here we’ve rounded up San Diego’s best wedding dress shops. Scroll down to see what made the cut.
The White Flower Bridal Boutique
Address: 2121 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103
- Phone: +1 619-501-1700
- Website: https://www.thewhiteflower.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWhiteFlowerBridalBoutique/?ref=bookmarks
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewhiteflowerbridalboutique/
Located in San Diego’s Bankers Hill Neighborhood near the world famous Balboa Park, The White Flower Bridal Boutique offers exclusive designer wedding gowns and superior customer service. They are rated on Yelp as the top bridal boutique in Southern California and recognized two years in a row as a Brides Magazine Top 50 Bridal Salon. Prices range from $2,500 – $10,000. Appointment only.
Magnolia Bridal Boutique
Address: 9863 Pacific Heights Blvd Ste. H, San Diego, CA 92121
- Phone: +1 858-554-0568
- Website: http://magnoliabridalsd.com/
Whether you are looking for a simple and elegant gown, unusual and fun, or vintage-inspired gown, Magnolia Bridal Boutique is a perfect place for you! Operated and owned by Kaitlin Dorman, Magnolia Bridal is a by-appointment only boutique, featuring the most exclusive bridal gown designers. Their gowns range in price from $1,500 – $6,000 with the majority being priced between $2,200 and $3, 500. They also offer a sample rack with gowns priced at $1,500 and below.
D’Angelo Couture Bridal
Address: 4560 Alvarado Canyon Road 2A, San Diego, CA 92120
- Phone: 619-497-1949
- Website: https://dangelocouture.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DangeloCouture
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dangelocouture
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dangelo_bridal/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DangeloCouture
D’Angelo Couture Bridal is a full-service bridal salon, located in the Mission Gorge neighborhood. They have an amazing selection of wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses, as well as bridal accessories, such as tiaras, veils, bridal jewelry, bridal hairpieces and even shapewear.
Here Comes The Bride
Address: 2225 Camino Del Rio South, San Diego,CA 92108
- Phone: 619-688-9201
- Website: https://hctb.net/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HereComestheBrideSD
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HCTBshop
With more than 30 years of experience in the bridal gown industry, Here Comes The Bride provides an unforgettable shopping experience and strive to giving bride a most exquisite look for her big day. The bridal salon carries a large collection of bridal gowns from designers such as Calla Blanche, Casablanca, Pronovias, Matthew Christopher, Randy Fanoli and many more. They also keep a large variety of sizes, from size 2 to plus. Prices range from $800 – $7000.
Address: 205 W. 5th Ave, Suite 202, Escondido, CA 92025
- Phone: (442) 999-5588
- Website: https://unveiledbrides.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UnveiledBrides
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/unveiledbrides/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unveiledbrides/
Located just 30 miles northeast of downtown San Diego, Unveiled is the area’s premiere plus size bridal salon. They feature an amazing collection of gowns, all in sizes 14 and up! And best of all, at the affordable price. Appointment only.
Jana Ann Couture
Address: Del Mar Plaza, 1555 Camino Del Mar, #313 San Diego, CA 92127
- Phone: 619.649.2439
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Janaanncouture/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/janaanncouture/jana-ann-couture/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/janaanncouture/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1X02yYit-7TECxEVoT9jQ
- Website: https://www.janaann.com/
Jana Ann is an international bridal couture designer, and she opened Jana Ann couture because of her love for fashion. As we mentioned, you can find international designer pieces there (from Dubai, Japan, Korea, Canada, Lebanon). Along with dresses, you can also find bridesmaid’s dresses, dresses for mom’s of the new weds and clothes for other special occasions. Jana Ann Couture uses quality materials like satin, silk, lace and tulle with different silhouettes and colors. If we have to pick out a favorite, we would say that this royal skirt is definitely it.
Address: 5617 Paseo Del Norte Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/archive_bridal/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/archive.bridal/
- Website: https://archivebridal.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ArchiveBride/
This studio and boutique is based in San Diego, is family owned and was opened in 2010. They offer beautiful and high quality dresses. Archive bridal will do everything to make sure you find the right dress. With the perfect size, cut and style, the whole deal. We also must not forget accessories to round up your look. If you want, you can check out their online store, all of the beautiful dresses are new and available with sizes from 4 to 16.
H Kles bridal couture
Address: 18029 Calle Ambiente Suite 508 Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hklesbridal
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hklesbridal/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.es/HKLESBridal/
- Website: http://hkles.com/about/
Looking for a bridal salon that want to make your dream come true? A salon that wants to make your dress search an unforgettable experience? Then H-Kles is a place for you. They believe that every bride to be needs that kind of experience when searching for her dream wedding dress. And why not, we were dreaming about that day since we were little girls and dress is a centerpiece of that dream. You can find dresses designed by Rosa Clara couture, Rosa Couture, Rosa Clara soft and Alma Novia. Pure minimal and impeccable design that is truly breathtaking. Rosa Clara couture is our favorite collection there. Naisha dress, minimal design at it’s best, with open back decorated with crystals. It is a dress worthy of a princess if you ask us. With it, you’ll only need a flower bouquet.
Poppy& Rose Bridal Boutique
Address: 7910 IVANHOE AVE. LA JOLLA, CA 92037
- Website: https://www.poppyandrosebridal.net/
- Phone: (619)787-9133
Poppy & Rose Bridal Boutique is a salon that offers gorgeous high quality dresses. Every bride has a special treatment where she will feel comfortable and truly special. To have a private treatment, you have to make an appointment. Wedding dress prices range from 1500$ to 4000$. And if you’re wondering what designers they offer, don’t worry, we have that information for you too. Watters, Justin Alexander signature, Justin Alexander and Willowby.
Address: 3830 Ray St, San Diego, CA 92104, USA
- Phone: (619) 230-5003
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lovelybride/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lovelybridal
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lovelybridal/
Lovely Bride is one the more famous wedding shops. And probably for a good reason, right? If you like unusual, playful and modern dresses, this shop is right up your alley. Dresses there are bohemian, romantic and sexy. You can find their shops in San Diego, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington Dc, Philadelphia, Rochester NY, Charleston, Dallas, Chicago, Phoenix, Miami, Houston, Seattle, Atlanta, Cincinnati and Denver. Quite a list of places, right? Their list of designer is also big, which will surely make you happy. A couple of our favorite designer have their pieces there, too.
To ease your search a little, we will name the two of them. Vagabond is for romantic boho princesses, especially if they love lace. Prices range from 1600$ to 3400$. Other designer that always catches our eye is Wtoo, and the dresses are made fro classic girls. Prices range from 1300$ – 2200$.