So you just got engaged, and you’re already well into the wedding-planning process? If your answer is yes, now comes the fun part – buying your dream dress. Shopping for your wedding dress is probably one of the most magical experiences. Something you’ve probably been dreaming of your entire life. And we can’t imagine the better place to do that than New York City. With so many designer boutiques and department bridal shops with dresses perfect to suit modern, traditional or bohemian future bride, we are sure you’ll find the perfect dress that will fit your style.
Check out our wedding dresses collection for even more choices!
To help you a bit with the search, we rounded up the best bridal salons in Brooklyn, NYC. Check them out!
1. Lotus Bridal
Address: 1822 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY 11229
- Website: https://www.lotusbridal.com/collections/all
- Phone: 718 – 332 – 4385
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LotusBridalNYC
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lotusbridal
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lotusbridal/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lotusbridal/
Lotus Bridal is a family owned business that was founded in 2005 and quickly became one of New York’s premier wedding dress retailers. Here you’ll find well-know labels like Maggie Sottero, Justin Alexander, Sophia Tolli and many more. Accessories, as well as dresses for the entire bridal party including bridesmaids, evening gowns for the mother of the bride or groom and flower girl dresses, are available as well.
2. Schone Bride
Address: 530 3rd Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11215
- Phone: 718-788-3849
Two years after successful launching of Etsy shop in 2010, designer and founder Rebecca Shoneveld, opened beautiful boutique Schone Bride in Brooklyn. The shop features a fashion-forward and locally crafted collection of gowns, all of which are created by independent designers. Price range $1500 -$4000.
Address: 366 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Website: https://shopkimera.myshopify.com/%EF%BB%BF
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kimeradesign/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kimeradesign
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kimeradesign/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/kimeradesign/
If you are looking for something non-traditional and unique, Kimera boutique is perfect for you. They specialize in simple, elegant non-traditional wedding dresses which are made in their Brooklyn studio. Prices range from $220-$1000. The shop also has a beautiful selection of vintage items, ranging from 1950’s cocktail dresses to glamorous 1980’s ball gowns. Amazing, right?
Address: 200 10th Street, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Website: https://www.lakumcollection.com
- Phone: 917 687 7544
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lakumcollection/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lakumcollection/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/LakumCollection/
Calling all minimalist brides, these dresses are perfect for you! Classic but modern, traditional yet contemporary, Lakum is offering a beautiful selection of gowns and separates in order to create a truly unique wedding look. Prices for short looks range from $2,000 – $2,900 and gowns range from $3,000 – $8,000, with most being under $5,000.
5. The One Bridal Boutique
Address: 68 34th St 6th Floor, Suite C649, Brooklyn, NY 11232
- Phone: (347) 529-4600
- Website: https://www.theonebridal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theonebridalny
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/the1bridalNY
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theonebridalny/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/theonebridalboutique/
If you are looking for romantic, feminine yet modern gowns, The One Bridal Boutique is perfect for you. Tucked away in a charming historic Sunset Park, this boutique is all about finding hidden gems. Prices range from $1600 – $7600.
6. Ve – Ka Bridal Couture
Address: 412 Atlantic Ave Brooklyn, NY 11217b/t Bond St & Nevins St
- Phone: (718) 222 1178
- Website: http://www.vekabridal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Veka-Bridal-383783578407960/
One of the most praised Brooklyn bridal shops by internet reviews is Ve-Ka bridal couture. Shop was opened back in 2002 by two friends Ksenia and Jana. This intimate shop is primarily focused on innovative indie designers, which moves it a little from traditional dresses, but they still keep the emphasis on romantic and feminine designs, and that is definitely an important factor when choosing a wedding dress, right?
If you’re a bride that likes to express herself and not look like any other bride, this is a shop for you. It is located on Boerum Hill, Brooklyn, and some of the designers whose work you can find there are: Rembo Styling from Belgium, who strives towards making sensusal dresses for modern brides, Palazzo, perfect for cosmopolitan brides, Tomomi Okubo, whose style is classic and vintage inspired, Immaculada Garcia and Amanda Garrett for glamorous brides. You will surely agree with us when we say that Ve-Ka caters to everybody’s taste.
7. Loulette Bride
Address: 67th West Street/ suite 325 Brooklyn.
- Website: http://www.loulettebride.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/loulettebride/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/loulettebride/
Another bridal shop opened by two friends. Designers Marteal Mayer and LaTimberly Johnson met at college and decided to open a shop together. Apart from Brooklyn, they opened shops all around the world. You can find them in Australia, Europe and North America. They also have an online store. They use the most beautiful and quality materials, and they strive on making sophisticated, but also fun and fresh designs.
8. Diana Deane
Address: 599 Lorimer Street in Brooklyn.
- Phone: 347-844-0173
- Website: https://www.dianadeane.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dianadeanenyc/
Diana Deane is a designer and owner of this salon inspired by fabrics that she picks out meticulously. Wedding dresses are aimed towards romantic brides that prefer vintage look. Prices range from about 450$ to 4500$.
9. The Wedding Dresser
Address: 254 36th street room c-253, Industry City, Brooklyn
- Phone: 347-529-7137
- Website: https://www.theweddingdresser.com/
The Wedding Dresser is a collective of Brooklyn based fashion and costume pros. They are also a design incubator which has bridal fashion and evening dresses. Also, the wedding dresser is partnered with fashion institute of technology. Along with beautiful dresses, you can find all kinds of accessories, vintage inspired evening jackets, gloves, bags and more.
10. Sandra Usherov
Address: Brooklyn, NY 11238 Crown Heights
- Website: http://www.sandrausherov.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SandraUsherovBridal
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sandrausherovbridal/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/SandraUsherov/
She was making clothes and costumes ever since she was a kid growing up in New England. She studied Fashion Design at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn. Her wedding dresses are unique and special, same goes with accessories like veils, but there is also one special feature that you can get when visiting Sandra’s shop. Sandra is specialized in vintage restoration, alteration and redesign, so if you, for example, wish to wear your grandma’s wedding dress, Sandra is a place to make it look like brand new and fitted like it’s made just for you.
11. Nathalie Kraynina Bride
Address: 240 Broadway Ste 204 Brooklyn, NY 11211b/t Havemeyer St & 8th St Williamsburg – South Side, South Williamsburg
- Phone: (646) 809-4999
- Website: https://www.nkbride.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nathaliekrayninabride/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/krayninabride
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NathalieKrayinaBride/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/nkraynina/
Nathalie’s bridal design journey began when she was asked by a friend to design her a wedding dress. When the dress was finished and when she saw how she made her friend happy, Nathalie wished to help other brides and make them happy as well.
Nathalie Kraynina attended Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, and 2009. she launched her own ready to wear label. You can find her work in various special boutiques and online shops. Asos and Farfetch, just to name a few. She is also featured as a “Designer to watch” on Refinery 29. She is focused on modern design complemented with embroidered details that make wedding dresses special and romantic.