No matter your budget, taste, style or shape, Dallas’s bridal stores have stunning wedding gowns just waiting for the brides like you to find them. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most popular bridal shops in Dallas, Texas. Check them out!
These 11 bridal shops are not enough? You wish to have more choices? Then check out our new collection of wedding dresses.
Address: 1215 Dragon Street Dallas, Texas 75207
- Phone: 214.871.9610
- Website: https://www.lulusbridal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuLusBridal
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lulusbrides/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lulusbridal/
Lulus bridal industrial and modern space will make you happy as much as their staff and their choice of wedding dresses. Allure, Maggie Sottero, Casablanca, Pronovias and more! Salon that makes brides happy for over 15 years is now located in Dallas Design District. All dresses are made of quality materials, carefully selected and made. They have various styles for various body types. When buying a dress, lulus bride sticks to the saying: make it fun, make it memorable and make it meaningful. Pretty good saying, right?
Address: 5602 E Mockingbird Ln Dallas, Texas
- Phone: (214) 823-6873
- Website: https://www.mockingbirdbridal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MockingbirdBridal/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mockingbirdbridal/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mbbridal
Family owned and operated for 50 years, Mockingbird bridal thrills their customers with their choice of dresses and also with the pleasant and relaxed atmosphere in their shop. Along with wedding dresses, you can find bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses and mother of the bride dresses. Which is absolutely perfect, especially if you’re a practical shopper, you can get it all in one place. At Mockingbird Bridal Boutique, it’s not just about the dress, it’s about the experience!
Address: 2933 N. Henderson Ave.Dallas, TX 75206
- Phone: (214) 528-1227
- Website: https://patsysbridal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/patsysbridalboutique/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PatsysBridal
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/PatsysBridal/
In 2010, owner Lindsay Nordyke bought Patsy’s. She has a degree in fashion and in her shop you can find wedding dresses, mother of the bride dresses and bridesmaids dresses. Beautiful dresses in classic, traditional and modern cuts will suit everyone’s taste. You can also check out the blog on the website so you can read up on wedding dresses, weddings and other topics that might interest you and other future brides.
Address: 12817 Preston Rd STE 138, Dallas, TX 75230, USA
- Phone: (972) 385-6100
- Website: https://www.terrycosta.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/terrycostadallas
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/terrycostadallas/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/terrycosta/
Do you love fairytale wedding dresses? Would you like to feel like a princess on your wedding day? If the answer to those questions is yes, then this salon is for you. If we had to pick out one wedding dress that caught our eye, then it would certainly be Morilee bridal dress. Beautiful fairytale dress in champagne color decorated with delicate beaded straps, lace with sheer bodice and full skirt. With this dress you won’t need accessories because of the sheer beauty of the dress, and only things you need to shine in it would be a bouquet and a veil.
A&Be Bridal Shop
Address: 154 Glass Street, Ste. 110, Dallas, TX — 75207
- Phone: 972-807-2597
- Website: https://aandbebridalshop.com
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/aandbebridal/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aandbe_bridalshop/
If you love bohemian style and don’t want a traditional wedding dress then this is the right spot for you. Relaxed and fun atmosphere will contribute to you excitement while looking for the right dress. Along with beautiful, unique and special dresses, you can also find matching details. Bohemian dresses are decorated with beautiful lace, unusual cuts and they make brides look like fairies. And accessories like flower crowns, veils or playful jewelry and flowers complement the look.
White Gown Workroom
Address: Post Heights, 3015 State St #121, Dallas, TX 75204
- Phone: +1 214-744-4696
- Website: https://www.whitegownworkroom.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/White-Gown-Workroom-133275303405646/
White Gown Workroom is the perfect environment to find your dream wedding dress. You will be the only bride in their salon during your appointment, and best of all, they have an amazing collection of off-the rack gowns – mostly priced $1,500 or less. Designers they carry include Allure, Mori Lee, Sophia Tollie, Theia, Watters, Justin Alexander, David Tutera and more.
Gowns of Grace
Address: 4309 W Lovers Ln, Dallas, TX 75209
- Phone: +1 214-902-0800
- Website: https://www.gownsofgracebridal.com/the-gowns
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gownsofgrace/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GOWNSofGRACE
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/gownsofgrace/
Gowns of Grace is an intimate bridal boutique nestled away on cozy West Lovers Lane, in the heart of Dallas, Texas. Gowns of Grace features a wide selection of bridal gowns, flower girl dresses and accessories by some of today’s leading designers such as Allure Bridals, Allure Couture, Kitty Chen, Justin Alexander, Justin Alexander Signature, Pronovias, Willowby by Watters and more. Price range from $780 – $3,800.
Address: 6731 Snider Plaza, Dallas, TX 75205
- Phone: +1 214-526-8400
- Website: https://www.warrenbarron.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/warrenbarronbridal/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/warrenbarronbridal/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/warrenbarron/
Offering excellent style expertise, and a hand-picked collection of elegant, fashion-forward gowns, Warren Barron provides a seamless shopping experience for brides. Designers they carry include Inbal Dror, Legends, Lela Rose, Mira Zwillinger, Monique Lhuillier, Reem Acra, Vera Wang, Viktor&Rolf and Romona Keveža. Prices range from $3,300 to $15,000, with the majority of the gowns falling between $5,000 to $8,000.
A Bridal Closet
Address: 6121 West Park Boulevard, Plano, TX 75093
- Phone: +1 469-366-0788
- Website: http://www.abridalcloset.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/abridalcloset/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/abridalcloset
A Bridal Closet is a bridal outlet offering overstock and discontinued sample gowns at 40-80% off retail prices. Here you will find a wide selection of couture gowns and a wide variety of sizes. Designers they carry include Hayley Paige, Lazaro, Allure, David Tutera, Watters, Maggie Sottero and many more. They also offer bridal accessories such as veils, jewelry, as well as flower girl dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride/groom gowns and cocktail attire.
Circle Park Bridal Boutique
Address: 4950 Keller Springs Rd Ste. 110, Addison, TX 75001
- Phone: +1 972-387-0100
- Website: https://www.circleparkbridal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CircleParkBridal/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/circleparkbridal/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/circleparkbride/
At this family owned boutique, you can find literally everything you need under one roof. Circle Park Bridal Boutique carries a large selection of wedding dresses in all styles and price points, bridesmaids dresses, bridal accessories such as hairpieces, jewelry, veils, and even shoes. Designers they carry include Nicole, Calla Blanche, Essense of Australia, Madeline Gardner, Stella York, Chic Nostalgia and more. Their main collection ranges from $600 -$2,000, and their luxe collection ranges from $2,000 – $7,000.
Address: 2500 Routh St, Dallas, TX 75201
- Phone: +1 972-863-8812
- Website: https://lovelybride.com/#
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lovelybride/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lovelybridal
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lovelybridal/
If you are looking for something modern yet feminine and unique, Lovely Bride is a perfect place for you. Designers they carry include Alexandra Grecco, Anna Kara, Dear Heart, Emmy Mae, Hayley Paige, Jane Hill, Jenny Yoo, Made With Love, Lovers Society, and many more.
Check out our new collection of wedding dresses.