Nashville is a capital of Tennessee, and although is a transport and banking centre, it is most widely known as a city of country music. Some of the famous people from Nashville are Miley Cyrus, Young Buck, Kesha Sebert… Also, some of the people that used to live there are Nicole Kidman, Johnny Cash, Oprah Winfrey and many more. Nashville is one of the biggest music publishing hubs in the world. This special city has a big choice of wedding shops. Read more to see which ones caught our eye.
The Dress Theory
Address: 915 Buchanan St, Nashville, TN 37208
- Phone: 1 615-440-3953
- Website: https://www.thedresstheory.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedresstheory/
If you like bohemian, romantic and feminine style, then The Dress Theory will leave you speechless. They have their shops in Seattle, San Diego and of course, Nashville. Perfect! Prices range from 2000$ to 8000$, with most between $2500 to $4500. Their dresses, brides and boutique were featured in magazines such as Brides Magazine Hello May Magazine, Green Wedding Shoes, Style Me Pretty, Refinery 29, and more.
Eleven Bridal Curvy Couture
Address: 6901 Lenox Village Dr UNIT 102, Nashville, TN 37211
- Phone: +1 615-722-7433
- Website: https://www.elevenbridal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elevenbridal
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elevenbridal/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/elevenbridal/
Eleven Bridal Curvy Couture is Nashville’s first and only bridal salon dedicated exclusively to styling curvy and plus size women, sizes 12-32. Designers they carry include Morilee by Madeline Gardner, Allure Bridals, and Bonny Bridal with new designers added each season. Price range is from $1,000 to $2,500, with most gowns in the $1,500 range.
Address: 2002 Richard Jones Road Suite B-104
- Phone: 615-415-6576
- Website: https://oliazavozina.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oliazavozinacouture/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oliazavozina/
- Twiter: https://twitter.com/oliazavozina
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/olia_zavozina/
Nashville based bridal designer Olia Zavozina makes wedding gowns out of luxurious materials, beautifully crafted with gorgeous silhouettes. Olia offers a one of a kind opportunity that allows brides to select their own neckline, silhouette, fabrics and embellishment! You could read about Olia in Us Weekly, People Magazine, Good Morning America, Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides.com, Inside Weddings, Southern Bride Magazine and Premier Bride. Couture collection is simply breathtaking, looks luxurious and is made from luxurious European materials and lace. Our favorite is Vivienne dress.
Address: 438 Houston St suite 252, Nashville, TN 37203
- Phone: +1 615-260-1269
- Website: https://www.ilabridalstudio.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ilabridal/
Ila Bridal is an off-the rack bridal shop. Here you will find hand-picked gowns made by emerging, independent designers that create non-traditional, fashion-forward gowns that are ethically made. Some of them are Samantha Sleeper, Tatyana Merenyuk, &ForLove, Loulette, Tara LaTour and Theia Couture. Sample sizes typically range from a bridal size 2 up to a bridal size 12. Prices range from $900 – $4,000.
Village Bridal Boutique
Address: 4106 A Hillsboro Pike Nashville, TN
- Phone: 615-383-8896
- Website: https://www.village-bridal.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nashville_village_bridal/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VBridal
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/VillageBridals/
Founded in 1997, Nashville Village Bridal Boutique has over 200 styles of wedding dresses to choose from. Some of the designer they offer are: Pronovias, Justin Alexander & Justin Alexander Signature, Paloma Blanca, Lillian West by Justin Alexander,Jasmine, Emma Bridals, Eden.. Choosing either beautiful fairy tale or modern dresses, you will love the fact that you can find your perfect dress even though your budget wasn’t big enough to begin with. You can also find accessories that will make your dress look more special and unique.
Address: 1201 4th Ave S #130, Nashville, TN 37210
- Phone: +1 615-900-4079
- Website: https://www.luxebridaltn.com/
LUXE Bridal boutique showcases distinctive wedding gowns with an intimate one on one experience. Designers they carry include Pantora Bridal, Pronovias Privée, Watters, Willowby X Watters, Loulette Bride, St. Patrick Studio and more. Their gowns range from $1200 to $6000, with the majority falling between $2500 & $3500.00.
Southern Belle Rose
Address: 99 White Bridge Pike, Nashville
- Phone: (615) 354-5574
- Website: https://southernbellerose.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SouthernBelleRose/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/southernbellerose_/?hl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sbrbm
Southern Belle shop was opened back in 1995. They dresses at very affordable prices going from $750 – $2800. If you don’t have a big budget you can find dresses and formal sample dresses that are on sale every day going up to 75% off. You can also find a lot of thank you letters from their satisfied customers.
Address: 425 Church St, Nashville, TN 37219
- Phone: +1 615-733-0155
- Website: https://www.moderntrousseau.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModernTrousseau
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moderntrousseau/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/moderntrousseau/
Modern Trousseau appointments are truly about you, the bride. This store is known for its personalized service and customization of gowns so that each bride can achieve her own unique look. The shop also offers accessories such as belts, boleros, veils and jewelry, as well as cocktail dresses.
b.Hughes Bridal Formal
Address: 4231 Harding Pike
- Phone: 615.297.7800
- Website: http://www.bhughesbridalformal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/b-Hughes-Bridal/69893333148
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bHughesBridal
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/bhughesbridal/
If you love Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta and other famous designers, you can find them in this salon. Along with stunning wedding dresses, you can also find bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride/groom dresses, tuxedo rentals, and we can’t forget beautiful flower girl dresses.
The Bride Room
Address: 2209 Bandywood Dr, Nashville, TN 37215
- Phone: +1 615-297-9899
- Website: http://www.thebrideroom.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebrideroomnashville/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thebrideroom
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thebrideroom/
With over 10 years of serving Nashville brides, The Bride Room provides brides with an intimate experience to view, try on, and select their dream wedding dress for their big day. Designers they carry include Monique Lhuillier, Ines Di Santo, WTOO by Watters, Amy Kuschel, Augusta Jones, Sareh Nouri and more.Their designer gown collection starts at $2,000, with most of their gowns in the $2,500 -$4,500 range.
O Bridal Boutique
Address: Nashville, TN
- Phone: +1 615-739-1852
- Website: https://www.obridalboutiquetn.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/obridalboutique/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OBridalBoutique
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/obridalboutique/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/o_bridalboutiqe/
O Bridal Boutique offers a hand-picked selection of style and quality yet affordable bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses as well as one-of-a kind wedding accessories. Designers they carry include Kelly by Kelly Featanini, Ashley & Justin Bridal, St. Patrick White One Plus, St. Patrick White One. Prices range from $800 to $2,800, with the majority averaging between $1,200 and $1,800.