This scarf is made of natural cotton and hand dyed from mango leaves. The perfect combination of sustainable and on trend design!
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Measurements: L 61" x W 9.5"
- Care: Hand wash cold
- Handmade with love in El Salvador
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
Purchasing these handmade scarves from the Isla Moda Cooprative, located on the Espiritu Sanoto Island, supports Salvadoran culture and female empowerment. The artisans use natural dyes derived from mango leaves to create these tie dyed works of art.
The cooperative is founded on the principles of fair wages, communal ownership, humane working conditions, and democratic participation. The group is a source of encouragement and support. Through international sales of their products, the women are able to gain financial independence and improve the quality of life for their families.
Origin: United States
1-2 business days
Discounted shipping for 2 or more items. Shipping rates are instantly calculated in the cart.
- United States: 4-7 business days, around $7.00 USD per item
- Worldwide: 15-21 business days, around $22.00 USD per item
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note items must be returned in original condition. Items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.