Size Chart 2
Dress Size Chart
|Bust||31 ½||80||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||24 ½||62||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||34 ¾||88||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||57||145||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
Plus Size Dress Size Chart
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
This is a measurement of the fullest part of your bust or body circumference at the bust. It is a body measurement which measures the circumference of a woman's torso at the level of the breasts.
Wrap the tape around the fullest part of your bust and center the tape on your back so it's levelled all the way around.
- This isn't your bra size!
- Your arms should be relaxed, and down at your sides.
- Wear the bra you're planning to wear with your dress when taking this.
This is a measurement of your natural waistline, or the smallest part of your waist.
Run tape around natural waistline, keeping tape parallel with floor. Bend to one side to find natural indentation in torso. This is your natural waist.
This is a measurement around fullest part of your buttocks.
Wrap tape around the fullest part of your hips, which is usually 7-9" below your natural waistline. Keep tape parallel with floor all the way around.
Hollow to Hem
This is the distance from your hollow to the hem of the dress.
Hold the measuring tape at your hollow while a friend pulls it down to the length you want your dress.
- When taking this measurement, stand straight with your feet together.
- We define knee length as the area just below your knee caps.
- Measuring too high may result in a dress that is too short.
- If this is a floor length dress please make sure you measure without wearing shoes.
Back Shoulder Width
This is the distance from the edge of the left shoulder across to the prominent neck bone located at the center of the back of the neck continuing to the edge of the right shoulder.
Place the tape on "top" of the shoulders. Measure from the edge of the left shoulder across to the prominent neck bone located at the center of the back of the neck continuing to the edge of the right shoulder.
This is the measurement from your shoulder seam to where you would like your sleeve to end.
Measure from your shoulder seam to desired sleeve length with your arm relaxed by your side to get the best possible measurement.
- Measure with your arm slightly bent.
This is the measurement of your armhole.
- In order to take your armscye measurement, you must wrap the measuring tape over the top of your shoulder and around under your armpit.
This is a measurement around the fullest part of your upper arm.
- Measure with the muscle relaxed.