Las Vegas is a place where there are no limits, where you can let your imagination run wild, and weddings are no exception. You can get married in a Chapel of Flowers or high in the sky at Stratosphere, it's a place where all your dreams can come true, right? So once you've picked out a location of your dreams, it's time to go shopping for your wedding dress. Finding the right one can be a real hassle, especially when you have to think that the temperatures in Las Vegas usually reach well over 32 degrees Celsius. It's in the middle of the desert, after all.
Check out our beautiful wedding dresses collection for your dream wedding in Las Vegas.
So you will need a gorgeous wedding dress that is both stylish and comfortable. But don't worry, we are here to help! We've rounded up some of our favorite wedding dresses perfect to withstand that warm Vegas weather. From fun and sexy, to modern and classic, keep scrolling to find out which ones made the cut.
1. Glamorous Like Old Hollywood StarsIf you're into Hollywood's Golden Age, the elegant and glamorous style of pas like Marylin Monroe or Elizabeth Taylor, then why not shine like one of them? This type of wedding dresses flatters the women's body, shows and highlights it's curves. Satin material perfectly fits the narrative of that age; it is rich, sexy, but very elegant and tasteful. So, if you opt for a dress made entirely or just part satin, you will certainly get a dress that oozes with that mid 20th century glamour. We found such dress on Etsy. It dates all the way from 1930's, made from satin, designed with a plunging cowl back and soft cowl neckline. The belt is decorated with discrete and minimal sequins that accent the waist and makes the entire dress more special. If you look at it from behind, you will see a beautiful open back. Wearing this dress will certainly make you shine like Jean Harlow. Pearls and red lipstick will go great with the dress, and in case it gets cold, you can perfectly pair it with faux fur.
Old Hollywood Wedding Dress Etsy>One of the most remembered weddings was surely the one that Grace Kelly had. Even today, it remains an inspiration to brides all over the world, even to Kate Middleton. A combination of rich materials and lace on her dress looks great even for today's standards. Having that in mind, you shouldn't have problems with finding these type of dresses. Upper part decorated with lace, thin waist and opulent lower part. A lot of similar pieces can be found on Etsy.
Wedding dress Etsy>
For all the classic and traditional girls, this dress is right for you. Simple, yet glamorous like Old Hollywood stars, you will shine under that beautiful Vegas shiny lights. Short with high neckline, and white lace leaves this dress gives of a true meaning of elegance. It is from ModCloth and it cost only $150.
Short Wedding Dress ModCloth >
2. Let's sparkleEvery bride wants to shine on her wedding day, but when we talk about Vegas we're thinking of different kind of shine, right? Pearls, glitter, wedding dresses like those from 1920s. Elegant, but yet so feminine. We found a beautiful one at Etsy. A strapless, ivory sweetheart neckline dress with an all over gold sequin damask pattern, looks great, right? All you need is white heels and beautiful flower bouquet and you are ready to sparkle and shine all night long, and most importantly, have fun! It is Vegas after all, isn’t it?
Gold Sequin Dress Etsy>Silver or gold wedding dress is a perfect choice for the fashion-forward bride. And we found the beautiful one, also on Etsy. It has a gorgeous sweetheart neckline and open back, with silver sequins all over it. As this dress is gorgeous for itself, you will only need a simple bouquet to pair it with.
Sequin wedding dress Etsy>For the last two years 3D wedding dresses have become a big hit. These designs are gorgeous and really add a major visual impact. This Etsy dress is made with romantic sequin flowers popping off an array of silhouettes. It has a deep V neckline and long sleeves and it is so airy and lightweight, perfect for Las Vegas wedding. Style it with slightly wavy hair, sandals and a big, rich bouquet if you opted for a boho variation of your wedding, but if you want to have a more elegant theme, we would recommend white peonies.
3D Wedding Dress Etsy>
3. Boho QueensThis is surely the biggest trend this year. So many brides decide to have this kind of beautiful, lace, loose dresses, dresses that are inspired by the 70s. We already wrote about this. Bohemian dresses are perfect for beach weddings, but if you are truly a boho queen, you can wear it on your Vegas wedding too, and look absolutely stunning as you walk down the aisle. One of the most famous designers for boho wedding dresses is surely Grace Loves Lace. We have picked out their Florence Oyster off-shoulder wedding dress which perfectly describes a boho queen. It is made out of french lace, and it is available in ivory and oyster color. Alongside with it, we would recommend having a flower crown and a rich bouquet.
Boho Wedding Dress graceloveslace.com.au >A somewhat simpler dress with short sleeves, made entirely out of lace will emphasize your figure. It has completely closed front, and a mildly open back. If you want, you can decorate your hair with flowers or add a belt to accent your waist. Big hair clips or crowns are also a great choice if you're not a fan of flowers. If a night gets cold, you can add a little rock and roll chic to your outfit by wearing a leather jacket.
Boho Wedding Dress Etsy>In case you're a bride that follows trends, then two-part wedding dresses have surely caught your eye.This dress that we found on Etsy is truly gorgeous, and if we would have to describe a boho princess, she would most definitely wear this dress. This dreamy dress has a upper part made out of french lace, and lower from tulle, and what makes this piece stand out is the ¾ length bell shape sleeves. In the back are beautiful buttons inspired by vintage dresses. To accessorize this dress we would recommend a veil like the one in the picture, and a gorgeous bouquet.
Two Piece Wedding Dress Etsy>
4. 50s Inspired Wedding DressesImagine your Las Vegas wedding inside an authentic 1950s diner, or in a world famous Graceland Chapel wearing a beautiful 50s inspired wedding dress! Here are some of our favorites we picked out for you. When it comes to vintage inspired weddings, is there anything more perfect than an original 50s wedding dress. This stunning Emma Domb dress has a boned corseted strapless bodice with a sweetheart neckline trimmed in ruffled netting. What totally wins us over with this dress is the skirt! You can buy this dress on Etsy for only $175.
Emma Domb Wedding Dress Etsy>You can have your very own Marilyn Monroe moment in this beautiful dress. Prefect for wedding in Graceland Chapel. Beautiful pure white midi dress with ¾ sleeves and draped front and back, this dress will not only flatter your figure, but also give you that beautiful silhouette. What we especially love is off the shoulder neckline, it looks so glamorous and sophisticated, but also showcases the collarbone. Where to buy it? On Etsy, and for $255.
Marilyn Monroe Dress Etsy>If you are looking for something a bit different, this Lela Rose 50s inspired "The Halsey" suit is a perfect choice for you. It features a beautiful strapless wedding jacket with peplum silhouette and matching pants.
"The Halsey" suit lelarose.com >
5. Modern And Chic Wedding DressesDo you want a totally modern wedding dress (or jumpsuit, or two piece)? Want to be a bit different and don't fit the mould? Then these dresses were created exactly for you. They are chic, unique, unusual and modern. This chic Roksanda's jumpsuit is the perfect choice for contemporary brides. It's has a lustrous jersey bodice that's cutout to reveal a hint of skin and crepe pants, tailored for a slim fit. We recommend finishing the look with a pair of glitzy heels.
You dream is to wear a beautiful long dress? How about this one? Beautiful ballet inspired dress from Etsy. This dress has an amazing bodice with hand sewn corded lace appliqué, and dreamy tulle skirt. Imagine you, wearing that dress on your Grand Canyon wedding. Spectacular! Dress also has spaghetti straps for better support. And the best of all, the skirt can be done in many different color variations. Great, isn't it? Price $710
Modern Wedding Dress Etsy>Not all wedding dresses have to be over-the-top glamorous to make a statement, at least not in Vegas. As we have already mentioned, there are no limits, so how about this two piece look from Honor? It features Swarovski crystal embellished crepe and silk pant with matching fitted top. It is perfect for the bride who's looking to break tradition.
Two Piece Wedding Dress honornyc.com >
6. Preowned Wedding DressesIf you're eco-conscious bride or a bride that doesn't want to break the bank, then Preowned wedding dresses are perfect for you. Not only you will save money, but you can have a gorgeous designer dress for $800 and less. And best of all, they are in perfect condition. Just think about it, most brides only wear theirs once. Where to find them? On the most popular online bridal marketplace and one of the oldest in the game Preowned Wedding Dresses. Pssst... they also sell secondhand bridesmaid dresses too. We found stunning Preowned wedding dresses perfect for Las Vegas wedding. The first dress is like something taken from the pages of a fairy tale, the bodice is boned and intricately beaded in an array sparkling crystals and embroidery, and the skirt is made of majestic satin. The dress is by Sophia Tolli and it is only worn once. Price: $1.100
Sophia Tolli Wedding Dress preownedweddingdresses.com >Second dress is by Justin Alexander, and all we could say is 'wow'. This 1920's inspired gown is all that a bride could want, showcasing all the beadwork with allover crystals, moonstones and sequins. It has a sweetheart neckline, empire waist and chapel length train. And it is also worn once. Price: $800
Mermaid Wedding Dress preownedweddingdresses.com >If you want the most elegant, yet tastefully sexy wedding dress on the market, you have just found it. This Eddy K Isabel wedding dress is perfect for a warm Vegas wedding and it will certainly make heads turn! What we really love about this dress is its deep V-neckline. Price: $900
Elegant Wedding Dress preownedweddingdresses.com >
7. Playful And Fun Wedding DressesIs there a better place to break the tradition, then Vegas? White will forever be classic and traditional, but there's something really beautiful in colorful wedding dresses. Shine on your wedding in a baby blue wedding dress! This Etsy gown is both romantic and elegant, flowing lightly around your body, following every breath of air. Done in a flattering A-line silhouette, with delicate crystal beads to perfect match colorful embroidery lace with elaborate hand made flowers. This dress is a piece of art, perfect for the most dazzling Vegas princess.
Baby Blue Wedding Dress Etsy>How about this beautiful green dress? It features a beautiful v-neckline that leads to an airy A line skirt gently gathered at the waist with a beautiful silk bow. Dress is also from Etsy. Price: $125
Green Wedding Dress Etsy>In case your wedding is organized to be more active than the usual, for example a helicopter ride above Las Vegas, having your ceremony on a pirate ship at Treasure Island or maybe a drive through wedding... a perfect choice for the occasion would be a jumpsuit, and it will most certainly give you a truly authentic look. We found just the perfect pink ruffled jumpsuit. It is great for summer, hot days, but also somewhat colder Las Vegas nights. Combine it with cute sandals and a flower headband.
Jumpsuit Net-A- Porter>
Which dress or jumpsuit is your favorite? Tell us in the comments below. Looking for something a bit different? Check out our collection of evening gowns!