Whether you want to go bohemian, glam or traditional on your big day, San Francisco has a bridal shop to suit any of your needs. We've rounded up the best for every style, budget and shopping predilection. Check them out!
In search for a fairy tale wedding dress? Then browse through our new collection.
Address: 114 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133
- Phone: +1 415-391-1515
- Website: http://glamourcloset.com/closet/index.asp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Glamour-Closet-324687531216447/
Glamour Closet offers an incredible selection of unique, sophisticated gowns – all off the rack – including couture and well known designers, at outlet store prices (25 – 75% off retail prices). Best of all, each year a portion of Glamour Closet's profits will be donated to foundations dedicated to finding a cure for Parkinson's disease.
Address: 557 Pacific Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133,
- Phone: +1 415-981-9373
- Website: http://www.novellabridal.com/index.htm
Novella Bridal boutique offers a large selection of high-quality gowns from designer brands like Pronovias, Essence of Australia, Martina Liana, Aire Barcelona, Rosa Clara, as well as custom-made wedding gowns. Prices range from $1,000 to $6,000.
Address: 127 Graystone Terrace, San Francisco, CA 94114
- Phone: +1 415-397-9111
- Website: https://www.jinwang.net/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jinwangbride/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jinwangbride/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jinwangbride
In this bridal shop, you will find carefully selected collection of gowns from high-end designers like Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Naeem Khan, Zuhair Murad and many more. They also offer an array of accessories such as french lace veils, crystal earrings and detailed beaded belts, as well as mother of the bride/groom gowns. Prices of the wedding gowns start at approximately $5,000.
Address: 1120 Pacific Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133
- Phone: +1 415-525-4544
- Website: https://www.lohobride.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lohobridesf?ref=hl
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/loho_bride
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/christynbaird/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lohobride/
LOHO Bride is a perfect place for brides who seek an organic, comfortable, and easy alternative to dress shopping for their big day. Here you will find designers such as Cortana, Bo & Luca, A la Robe, Costarellos, Sophie et Voila, Lein and many more. Appointment only.
JINZA Couture Bridal
Address: 1933 Union St 2nd Fl, San Francisco, CA 94123
- Phone: +1 415-351-1588
- Website: http://www.jinzabridal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jinzabridal?ref=hl
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jinzabridal
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jinzabridal/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jinzabridal/
The JINZA Couture Bridal offers a beautiful collection of dresses and also offer customized services so you can have your very own wedding dress that makes you feel even more special on your big day! They have been named The Knot's Best Bridal Salon 4 year in a row ( 2016-2019), and have amazing customer reviews on Yelp and Google. Prices range from $2,500 to $9,000.
Marina Morrison Bridal Salon
Address: 900 North Point St, San Francisco, CA 94109
- Phone: +1 415-876-1734
- Website: http://www.marinamorrison.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marinamorrisonsf/
Founded in 1985, Marina Morrison is considered the industry's most established and respected bridal salon on the West Coast. They offer a large selection of bridal gowns by designer brands such as Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Mira Zwillinger and Lihi Hod. Wedding gowns range in price from $2,000 up to $10,000+ with the majority of the gowns in the $4,000 to $7,000 range.
Address: San Francisco, CA 94114
- Phone: +1 408-368-9989
- Website: https://www.studiorenofficial.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/studiorenofficial/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/studiorenofficial/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StudioRenofficial
If you are looking for something unique, STUDIO RÉN is a perfect place for you. Designs by STUDIO RÉN are simple and elegant and yet contemporary and chic. All the dresses are hand made by the top seamstresses and finest luxury sewing techniques, making each bride's dream into an exciting reality.
Address: 680 Eighth St., Suite 205 | San Francisco, CA 94103
- Phone: 415-552-9774
- Website: https://www.parisconnection.com/about-us/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Paris-Connection-Bridal-831333360351267/
Paris Connection is a salon with over 20 years of experience. It's pleasant atmosphere and helpful staff that will make sure that everything goes stress free. We all know that organizing a wedding is filled with stressful things, so entering a salon where everything is dedicated to relax you is really helpful. Along with dresses, you can find details like jewelry, veils and shoes, and if you're a fan of lace, we recommend that you check out their Lilian west collection.
Atelier Des Modistes
Address: 1903 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
- Phone: 1 415-775-0545
- Website: https://atelierdesmodistes.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atelierdesmodistes/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AtelierDesModistes
- Twiter: https://twitter.com/atelier1903
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/atelier1903/boards/
Suzanne Hanley has been designing since she was 6, when she fell in love with the craft watching her mother and grandmother sew. She started her career in Boston, and then she opened her studio in North End. The couture process starts with 90 minute consulting. You can also try out various designs and discover what you like the most.
And Something Blue
Address: 3334 sacramento street San Francisco CA 94117
- Phone: +1 415 409 0217
- Website: http://andsomethingblue.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andsomethingblue
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andsomethingblue/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/andsomethingblu/
Are you a modern bride but you also love and appreciate traditional design? Then you might like And Something Blue. They don't care how old are you, what body shape you have or which size you wear. You can find designers there like: Leanne Marshall, Charlie Brear, Sarah Janks and many more that will surely find a way into your heart.
Address: 5109, 321 Linden St, San Francisco, CA 94102, United States
- Phone: +1 415-431-7684
- Website: https://www.darkgarden.com
You are an unusual bride and you don't like traditional. You're a rockstar and you want a dress that will fit your personality, and Darkgarden could be the right place to find it. Their unconventional dresses with a dose of rock n roll will satisfy your inner rebel. Salon was opened way back in 1989, and since then are making masterpieces. You can also find accessories there to round up the whole combination.
La Soie Bridal
Address: 1413 Cypress St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596, USA
- Phone: +1 925-933-9988
- Website: http://www.lasoiebridal.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lasoiebridalsalon/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LaSoieBridalSalon/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lasoiebridal/
La soie bridal has been founded by two sisters, Cindy and Susan. La Soie in french means silk, which inspired them for opening the shop. Every bride will receive a one-on-one personalized experience with a stylist. Cindy and Susan always try to pick out exclusive designers that you couldn't find anywhere else in your area.
Address: 23 Grant Avenue, 6th Floor San Francisco, CA 94108
- Phone: 4159565657
- Website: https://amykuschel.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amykuschel/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmyKuschelSanFrancisco/
- Twiter: https://twitter.com/amykuschel
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/AmyKuschel/
Salon was founded by designer Amy Kuschel and director Bill Brugger. Amy studied at New York's Fashion Institute of Technology. She loves minimal design and vintage french style. You can see that in her dress designs, which is fresh and minimal with a dose of french vintage. We must admit that we couldn't settle for one dress, they all look like they are from a fairy tale. With such beautiful dresses, you will only need a bouquet of field flowers and a smile on your face.
Check out or new wedding dresses perfect for your elegant wedding.