Seattle is certainly a city that gets under your skin. Majority of people know this city thanks to music bands like Nirvana, Alice in Chains… but these days, the city of music has become an IT city. A wonderful place to live, surrounded by beautiful nature. Gorgeous mountains, ocean and forests are breathtaking, instantly make you want to live there, especially when you know how much the residents are happy to live in Seattle. And because of all that, we decided to research Seattle’s best wedding shops. Which ones we selected and which ones made us excited, find out below.
Address: 90 Madison St. Seattle WA 98104
- Phone: 206 652 2434
- Website: https://www.cicadabridal.com/
Beautiful and simple wedding shop. If you are a modern bride and love vintage design, we recommend you visit this shop. They have over 300 handmade bridal gowns available in all sizes. Most of dresses range in price from 1000$ – 3000$. Jennifer Gay and Elizabeth Klob who opened Cicada Shop and design the dresses say that they are inspired by silk, vintage details and romance. And real brides.
Address: 1908 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
- Phone: (206) 623-3432
- Website: https://dolcebleu.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DolceBleu/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dolcebleu/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/DolceBleu13/
One of the shops that also has an online store, perfect, right? We have to say that this shop offers a really wide selection of designers. Let’s name just a few of them: Allure, Casablanca, Jovani, Terani, Alyce, Sherri Hill… One dress that caught our eye is sexy, modern and at the same time classic, we could say that is made for princesses. Beaded, sweetheart neckline and thin spaghetti straps are just some of the details on this gorgeous dress. It is designed by Enzoani Nalee and price is 3,960.00$.
Address: 1218 Fourth Avenue, Seattle WA 98101
- Phone: 206-623-8200
- Website: https://www.lulyyang.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lulyyangcouture
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lulyyangcouture/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lulyyangcouture
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LulyYang1
Luly Yang grew up in creative environment, in a family of artists, architects and engineers. Even as a kid she researched and illustrated her own gowns and silhouettes. This graphic designer was on a fashion show where Monarch Dress reawakened her love of fashion and convinced her to make the change from graphic to fashion design. She says for herself that she believes that great design inspires us to become the best version of ourselves. Dress that excited us the most is Mojito over ice. One shoulder stretch crepe fit and flare. Why should a wedding dress be all white? The added color which beautifully follows the silhouette of the dress, truly breathtaking! Price is 5,200$.
Address: 9233 Holman Rd NW Seattle, WA 98117
- Phone: 206-362-3406
- Website: https://www.victoriasbridalofseattle.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/victoriasbridalofseattle?fref=ts
First of, we are totally thrilled by Victoria’s bridal of Seattle’s website. It is beautiful, refreshing and different. Victoria Glenn has over 35 years of experience in design. she likes to experiment with rich silk and gorgeous lace which you can see on her gowns. If you’re looking for something special, we would recommend this shop.
The Dress Theory
Address: 1423 North 45th Street, Seattle, WA 98103, United States
- Phone: 206-550-7948
- Website: https://www.thedresstheory.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedresstheory/
Modern, timeless and classic wedding gowns are a common choice amongst today’s brides. And you can find dresses designed just like that in Dress Theory shop, or on their website. Gowns start at 2000$ and go up to $8000. Founded in Seattle, Washington in the summer of 2012, this salon has become one of the favorite salons for all future brides in Seattle. A professional stylist and a beautiful, intimate setting will make you welcome when you come there.
La Belle Elaine’s Bridal
Address: 1550 Eastlake Ave E #100, Seattle, WA 98102
- Phone: +1 206-432-9383
- Website: https://www.labelleelaines.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Belle-Elaines-Bridal/673403366106189
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/labelleelainesbridal/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/labelleelaines/
La Belle Elaine’s Bridal offers a wide selection of couture wedding gowns, modern bridesmaid dresses, accessories including veils and custom jewelry as well as in house alterations. They have been recognized by the Knot.com as “Best of Weddings” 5 years in a row voted by local brides as well as the elite Hall of Fame award. Designers they carry include Pronovias, Rosa Clare, Wtoo, Eddy K, Enzoani, Allure and more. Price range is from $1,200 – $5,800.
Pretty Parlor Bridal Boutique
Address: 119 Summit Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102
- Phone: +1 206-405-2883
- Website: http://prettyparlor.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prettyparlors/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prettyparlor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/prettyparlor
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/prettyparlor/
Pretty Parlor bridal boutique is a retro fashion lover’s dream! Besides the authentic vintage bridal gowns that date as far back as the 1920’s, they carry stunning vintage reproduction dresses by Stop Staring, Unique Vintage, and Trashy Diva. All in a range of sizes from XS to 2XL. Here you will also find gorgeous accessories, such as headbands, jewelry, veils, beaded shrugs and capelets.
I Do Bridal
Address: 424 N 85th St, Seattle, WA 98103
- Phone: +1 206-633-7926
- Website: https://www.idobridal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/I-Do-Bridal-267833211981/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/idobridal206/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/idobridal/
Whether you are looking for rustic, modern, classic or boho, I do Bridal is perfect place for you. Designers they carry include Allure, Sottero & Midgley, Justin Alexander, Lillian West, Stella York, Maggie Sottero and more. They also offer accessories such as tiaras, headpieces, custom veils, belts, jewelry and sashes. Prices range from $900 to $3,000.
I Do Bridal is also Seattle’s premier Off the Rack Bridal Outlet salon. They offer a wide selection of gowns available for brides to purchase and take home the same day as their appointment. Most gowns in their Off the Rack area are $999 or less.
Address: 2617 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121
- Phone: +1 425-419-9330
- Website: http://christinnasbridal.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Christinas-Bridal/1518907248389274
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/christinnasbridal/
Christinna’s Bridal offers brides the highest level of quality and design in all of their gowns, with a fit that makes every woman look and feel beautiful. Designers they carry include: Chic Nostalgia, Pronovias, Sincerity, Jessica Morgan, Kitty Chen and more.
Brides for a Cause
Address: 6514 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115
- Phone: +1 206-420-1350
- Website: http://bridesforacause.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brides4acause
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brides_for_a_cause/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bridesforacause
Brides for a Cause is more than a bridal store – it’s a bridal store to raise funds to charity! Since 2012, they have supported a variety of local and national nonprofits that help women. Here you will find hundreds of discounted wedding gowns starting at $150, as well as special occasions gowns for just $20-$50, and accessories such as veils, sashes, slips, headpieces.
Blue Sky Bridal
Address: 561 NE Ravenna Blvd, Seattle, WA 98115
- Phone: +1 206-783-8700
- Website: https://blueskybridal.com/
Blue Sky Bridal is a bridal consignment store offering discounted designer samples, new and once-worn wedding dresses in Seattle and Portland. It is a perfect place for eco-friendly brides who don’t need a brand new dress, or who maybe want to save a budget. Most gowns are available for $1,000 and under. They also carry a lot of plus size dresses.