You've got engaged and you couldn't be happier. But, then sweet problems start. You have to organize your wedding, which can be a really complex and hard task. If you're going to do it by yourself, we suggest that you arm yourself with patience a do a lot of research. From music, venue, budget, and hundred other things, organizing a wedding is a really cumbersome piece of work. But don't get discouraged, we bring you a couple of tips to make it easier for you. Find a wedding dress that is unique as you. Browse our collection of wedding dresses!
1. One year before the weddingWhen you get engaged, try to make your engagement last for about a year. We know that you can't wait to get married, but a period of 12 months is great for you to get everything organized as you intended to, without having too much pressure. Sometimes future newlyweds don't realize that the nicest wedding venues are reserved for over an year in advance. So the first thing to do on your list is to definitely book a venue. Budget is of course the most important thing, so make sure that everything stays within it's limits. As with the venues, so are the good florists, bands and dj's taken almost a year in advance, so book them in time too!
Beautiful Wedding Etsy>
2. 6 months before the weddingSix month before your wedding you should decide on what type of food will be served, who will be your bridesmaids, and who will be your maid of honor. This type of things are usually left undecided until the last day, but if you do this 6 month before, you will free your schedule for other things. You can also start to plan your honeymoon in this period. We already know that, if booked a couple of months in advance, hotels can be quite cheaper. You will save on airplane tickets too. A guest list can be a real pain sometimes, and we suggest to ask your mom for help on this one. If you're having guests that don't live near, it would be nice to book them a place to stay overnight. And if you're planning to make invitations by yourself, it would be great if you started to work on them now, it will be less stressful.
Elegant Wedding Dress Etsy>
3. Two months before the weddingTwo month before the wedding, and tension will rise. This is a ideal time to order your wedding cake, find a perfect make up artist and a hairdresser. Organize a relaxed day for you and your significant other and go out to choose your wedding rings. If you want your bridesmaids to have matching dresses, organize a girls day and get searching!
Beautiful Hair Himisspuff>
4. One week before the weddingThere is only a week left before your big day. You are both excited and worried if you will manage to organize everything right. There are only a few things left. Go to a final fitting of your wedding dress to make sure that it is just right. Write down your vows. If you're not sure how to start, find inspiration in lyrics by great writers and poets. You can print out your guest sitting plan, finish up and approve your dinner menu, and buy small „thank you“ presents for your guests, so they can have a memory of your wedding and to know that you are grateful for their attendance to your wedding.
Cool Invitations Etsy>
5. The wedding dayRelax! It is your day, and even if everything is not perfect, the only thing that matters is that you are happy and enjoying it.
Romantic Couple Brides.com>
We hope that this article helped you, and if you have any additional tips write them in comments. Have you seen our new collection of bohemian wedding dresses? If not, check it out here.